B-on-B – Create Your Own
3572-210, 4572-210, 5572-210, 6572-210, 8572-210
- Standard: Nominal 1″ x 4″ / 31 Per Section. 15 on one side, 16 on the other.
- Optional: Nominal Red Cedar 1″ x 6″ x 8″ (Call for quote)
Spacing: Nominal 2-1/2″ – 2-3/4″ between boards. Boards overlap each other front and back by approx. 1/2″. (See top view image)
- Standard: White Cedar
- Optional: Red Cedar (Call for Pricing)
Nailing: Double Nailed Top and Bottom Rails, Single Nailed Middle Rail
Nails: Aluminum Spiral Nails
Width: 96″ Wide Actual
- Standard: 2″ x 3″ Nominal Spruce
- Optional: 2″ x 3″ Nominal Cedar
- Optional: Dowelled backrails. (Measurements may deviate from standard. Call for pricing and info)
- Order your 210 style base (comes fully assembled)
- Order the topper you’re looking for (comes fully assembled)
- Order an optional 1 x 4 cedar board (CD148) BETWEEN the base and the topper (add onsite)
- Order an optional 1 x 4 cedar board (CD148) ON TOP of the topper (add onsite)
- Order optional fascia boards (FASCIA1X4).
Fascia boards can be ordered individually or added during the manufacturing process (additional charges may apply). When requesting fascia boards for any section or topper, you must specify the quantity and location (TOP / BOTTOM, FRONT / BACK) at the time of your order.
TO CREATE THIS SECTION, THE BASE, TOPPER, FASCIA, AND OPTIONAL CEDAR BOARDS ARE ALL SOLD SEPARATELY.